Hilfe
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

VISA Debit in türkiser Leuchtfarbe erhalten?

baha
Mentor ★★★
2.682 Beiträge

Hallo zusammen,

habe hier ja mehrere Zugänge/Konten und so langsam trudeln die Karten dafür ein. Jetzt kam allerdings eine ungewöhnliche Karte.

Wie soll man das nun deuten? Angekündigt wurde dieses Design so jedenfalls nicht.

Siehe Foto.

Rechts: das war angekündigt - Links: das kam nun per PostRechts: das war angekündigt - Links: das kam nun per Post

22 ANTWORTEN

Pramax
Mentor ★★★
3.472 Beiträge

oin echter hingugger.

Gruß, Pramax

Wenn schon Unsinn, dann muss es ein Kaiserschmarrn sein.

Thorsten_
Legende
3.812 Beiträge

@baha  schrieb:

Angekündigt wurde dieses Design so jedenfalls nicht.

... kann man so auch nicht sagen, du musst nur auf der richtigen Seite schauen Smiley (überglücklich)

https://www.comdirect.de/konto/gemeinschaftskonto.html 

baha
Mentor ★★★
2.682 Beiträge

@Thorsten_  schrieb:

... kann man so auch nicht sagen, du musst nur auf der richtigen Seite schauen Smiley (überglücklich)

https://www.comdirect.de/konto/gemeinschaftskonto.html 

Na den Link hätte @SMT_Erik aber auch kennen können 😉

Noch eine Tivia-Frage bei der Gelegenheit zum Gemeinschaftskonto, Thema Visa Credit: zahlt man da 2x 1,90€ mtl. oder nur 1x für beide Karten?

ehemaliger Nutzer
ohne Rang
0 Beiträge

Hallo @baha,

das Entgelt wird bei einem Gemeinschaftskonto nur 1x berechnet.

Viele Grüße

Mario

digitus
Legende
8.360 Beiträge

@SMT_Erik  schrieb:

diese Karten versenden wir an Inhaber von Gemeinschaftskonten. Wenn man also parallel ein Einzelkonto bei uns führt, kann man die Karten besser voneinander unterscheiden. 😉

Das finde ich ja mal eine richtig gute (und sympathische) Idee.

Grüße,

Andreas

Nicholas
Autor ★
5 Beiträge

Nicht bei mir. Beide Karten sind in meinem Fall gelb.

SGH
Autor
2 Beiträge

sorry to jump in, I find this new card so terrible, that I am actually calling to find out if there is a way of keeping my grey one, or I will seriously consider a change - from bank. Bad taste at its best, it looks like a cheap card to collect free meals, nothing from discretion, which has everything to do with money (a tip for free to Comdirect designers).

I have already heard the phrase "the big crisis of our times is not economical but aesthetic", and "tja", it is so...

And for anyone considering this irrelevant, I hope Comdirect marketing heads does not, but judging by their approval on that, I doubt it.

Any tips in how to bypass this big mistake appreciated, I have not validate it, and I will not.

digitus
Legende
8.360 Beiträge

Hello @SGH, a warm welcome to our crawling group.

This is of course a matter of taste. I actually think the color scheme is nice, others find it tasteless. But it would never occur to me to change banks because of the color of the credit cards.

But that's a matter of taste and the priorities you set. I see it as a unique distinguishing feature (is this the right wording?) ...

Greetings,

Andreas

SGH
Autor
2 Beiträge

Hallo Andreas,

very well said, and I wish I could write German with that proficiency :). Agreed, until now I also didn't imagine I would ever change bank because of their card design, but they pushed it that far, and with a yellow card, I give my warning, if I cannot keep my discreet one and have to use this 'gift card' instead,  I am out of a so far nice  8 years relationship, I am super serious about it LOL. My bad, surely it will go unnoticed, but I have my standards, there is no way I will go around shopping with that card, never-ever haha

All the best.

digitus
Legende
8.360 Beiträge

@SGH  schrieb:

My bad, surely it will go unnoticed, but I have my standards, there is no way I will go around shopping with that card, never-ever haha

Imagine that it could also mean that you are the super trendsetter in town and that EVERYONE wants to have such a fancy credit card 😝

Greetings,

Andreas