Hilfe
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Can anyone help what document is needed?

Rhehanel
Autor
3 Beiträge

My old question 

I was waiting for next step after authentication procedure at PostIdent.
Today I received email says that I need more documents to provide and it can be procedure via Comdirect app.

But this page it's hard to understand for me which document that I need to upload.

IMG_2253.PNGIMG_2254.PNG

Translator says 'Information differs from' and what would that be mean?

Been searching for 'Angaben abweichend' but couldn't find anything.

Also there was no file or explanation on the email.

This account is for my visa(balance proof) which is very urgent. There is not much time left for me since I have been trying to open it from last month. Can anyone help? 

3 ANTWORTEN

Krügerrand
Experte ★
260 Beiträge

I assume you will get a letter with a document, which you then have to fill out and upload there.

Best regards.

Thorsten_
Legende
3.766 Beiträge

Someone else has the same problem here: Kann jemand helfen 

No real solution there, only the speculation that it could be that the name(s) are not 100 % matching between bank application form and ID document.

Silver_Wolf
Mentor ★★★
3.152 Beiträge

There might be a difference between the application and the data in the passport.
Incorrect or missing name. Perhaps applied for as Michael Wong and the passport correctly states Wong Michael Thomas. 🙂
Or a missing birth name or wrong place of birth. Chinese place names can also be translated differently.
All speculation that can probably only be clarified by calling. If the support is not really completely incompetent, you should be able to find out what is missing.