Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Questions from a new customer

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a new customer.i've received several mails but I don't know how they could do. The pin for Giro card is clear. But others , for example, moBILEtAN ACTIVIERUNGSCODE,   followed by the instruction, I found Pin/tan-verwaltung, but when I right click it, it brings me back to login, not the mobileTan. is there something wrong?

For the living support, "Geben Sie unten im Eingabefeld den von Ihrem Kundenbetreuer genannten vierstelligen Sicherheitscode ein und klicken Sie auf „Live-Support starten“." I don't know where to find this 4 number code, also where to find the kundenbetreuer. 

I tried to call 04106 - 708 25 00, they need another 8 (maybe) digit number, I don't know either.

I found myself deadly depressed. How to use the credit card from comdirect. how to use the online bank. 

It would be great if anyone could give me some tips. Thanks in advance.

16 ANTWORTEN

nmh
Legende
9.960 Beiträge

@acmacmacm:

Hi there and welcome to our community.

As a customer with comdirect, you have quite a load of different numbers. These include:

- Your "Zugangsnummer" (access number) with 8 digits

- Your PIN Code (6 digits)

- Your "Kontonummer" or "Depotnummer" (custody) account number (7 digits)

- Your "Kundennummer" (10 digits)

For logging on to the website or for accessing the phone system, you need the Zugangsnummer and the PIN code. Both are sent to you by normal mail on paper. If you are new, it may take some days until these letters arrive.

Official comdirect staff ( @SMTcomdirect ) will provide more information here, tomorrow.

Best regards from Munich

nmh

Disclaimer: Ich habe leider kein scharfes ß auf meiner Schweizer Tastatur.

SMT_Philipp
ehemaliger Mitarbeiter
1.562 Beiträge

Hallo @acmacmacm,

herzlich willkommen bei comdirect und in der Community!

@nmh hat dir die wichtigsten Dinge schon genannt. Als Neukunde bekommst du aber die Zugangsnummer direkt nach der Kontoeröffnung per Mail. Ebenfalls per Mail erhältst du einen Link, über den du dir dann die PIN einrichten kannst.

Der "Live-Support" ist ein Service, bei dem du einem Kundenbetreuer deinen Bildschirm zeigen kannst. Sehr nützlich, wenn du Fragen zur Website hast und du einen direkten Support bekommen möchtest.

Viele Grüße

Philipp

In der Kürze liegt die Wü

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Thank you very much for your kind answer.

May I ask again:

"Geben Sie unten im Eingabefeld den von Ihrem Kundenbetreuer genannten vierstelligen Sicherheitscode ein und klicken Sie auf „Live-Support starten", 

Would you please tell me where I could find this "vierstelligen Sicherheitscode"? I have written an email to Kunde@comdirekt.de, and info@comdireckt.de, but I didn't get the code. 

Thanks again.

Best regards,

nmh
Legende
9.960 Beiträge

@acmacmacm:

Please use the correct email-address. You've got the company name incorrect . The name of the bank is "comdirect". Also, please note that the bank has (legal) difficulties with English emails.

The correct email address is: info@comdirect.de

Please allow two or three days for the reply.

Best regards from Munich

nmh

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

hank you very much for the immediate feedback! I've checked that my email was sent to  kunde@comdirect.de. and  info@comdirect.de

I am sorry for writing the wrong email address in the message.

Best regards,

nmh
Legende
9.960 Beiträge

@acmacmacm:

I am sure comdirect will reply to your email. If they have issues with English emails, then use a service such as DeepL or Google translate to communicate in German with comdirect.

nmh

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

I am so sorry sir, until now, my problem still there. Would you please give me some suggestions what I could do?

The phototan is wrong, it cannot be used to activate my account. When I scanned the photo, the system gives me : es is ein fehler aufgetreten, but the truth is the letter sent by comdirect.

To be honest, it is hard to keep patience in this case, again and again asking, many emails were sended, but nothing help.

SMT_Philipp
ehemaliger Mitarbeiter
1.562 Beiträge

Hallo @acmacmacm,

steht da wirklich nur "Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten"? Es gibt keinen Fehlercode wie z.B. Fehler 114?

Beste Grüße

Philipp

In der Kürze liegt die Wü

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Fehler-nr 115