abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

DWAC Transfer oder DRS Profile System

N1gel
Einsteiger
1 Beiträge

Hello all, I have received some shares from a former employer and they are currently with a US transfer agent. I would like to transfer these shares to my Comdirect account and the options I have been given by the US agent are DWAC Transfer, for which I need a DTC Participant Number from Comdirect, or to find out if Comdirect is a participant in the DRS Profile system, in which case Comdirect would request the transfer. I have written to Comdirect customer service but have not received a response, apart from confirmation of receiving my question. Does anyone if either of these 2 transfer options are possible with Comdirect? Thanks.

1 ANTWORT

SMT_Erik
ehemaliger Mitarbeiter
5.305 Beiträge

Hello @N1gel, welcome to our community!

Unfortunately we offer our support and services in German only. So to avoid misunderstandings we will answer your question in German but feel free to reply in English.

Wenn ich dich richtig verstanden habe, handelt es sich um Papiere, die derzeit bei einem US-Tranfer-Agent verwahrt sind. Bei der Übertragung von nicht in Deutschland verwahrten ausländischen Wertpapieren, bitten wir die abgebende Depotbank die Liefermodalitäten mit uns abzustimmen.

Das ist per E-Mail an transfer@comdirect.de möglich. Ich hoffe, dass dir diese Information weiterhilft.

Gruß

Erik