Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Questions from a new customer

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a new customer.i've received several mails but I don't know how they could do. The pin for Giro card is clear. But others , for example, moBILEtAN ACTIVIERUNGSCODE,   followed by the instruction, I found Pin/tan-verwaltung, but when I right click it, it brings me back to login, not the mobileTan. is there something wrong?

For the living support, "Geben Sie unten im Eingabefeld den von Ihrem Kundenbetreuer genannten vierstelligen Sicherheitscode ein und klicken Sie auf „Live-Support starten“." I don't know where to find this 4 number code, also where to find the kundenbetreuer. 

I tried to call 04106 - 708 25 00, they need another 8 (maybe) digit number, I don't know either.

I found myself deadly depressed. How to use the credit card from comdirect. how to use the online bank. 

It would be great if anyone could give me some tips. Thanks in advance.

16 ANTWORTEN

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

jetzt Fehler0nr 121 😞

SMT_Philipp
ehemaliger Mitarbeiter
1.562 Beiträge

Hallo @acmacmacm,

I will try to continue in English, I hope it makes things easier for you (it won't do it for me, I'm afraid... 😉 ).

Code 115 means: the photoTAN-graphic you just scanned does not apply to your account. This could mean, you scanned an already expired activation-code. 

However, if you recieve the 121 error code, well, that's an easy one. 🙂 Please do the following:

- reinstall your comdirect photoTAN app. Don't dwonload it from your cloud, make it a clean start.

- log in to your account on our website. Don't use your smartphone, open our website on your desktop-PC, your notebook or your tablet.

- go to Verwaltung -> PIN/TAN-Verwaltung -> photoTAN -> Aktivieren

- now scan the graphic on the letter first...

- ...then scan the graphic you see on your screen. Don't do it in the wrong way, otherwise it's the 121 code again. 😉

- Any errorcodes so far? No? Good! 

- the photoTAN app should produce a code (7 digits)

- type in the code in your computer and press enter

- photoTAN should now be succesfully activated!

Please try it again. Did it work? 🙂

Regards

Philipp (who now feels in the right mood for a looong weekend)

In der Kürze liegt die Wü

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Thanks a lot for your great help!

I have followed your instructions, there are some questions:

1. I've got the bestatigungscode 7 numbers. when I continue, the website gave me this message: haben sie den bestatigungscode im personlichen bereich eingegeben?  

(1) to choose 'ja': it brings me to phototan einlesen, 

what does phototan einlesen mean? It seems the app asks me to scan the phototan again.

(2) to choose "nein", it brings me back to the bestatigungscode screen.

Would you have some suggestions? Thank you!

nmh
Legende
9.960 Beiträge

@acmacmacm :

I don't know the answer to your question, but I guess "yes" is the right choice here. The German expression "PhotoTAN einlesen" means "read/scan the photo TAN".

@SMT_Philipp  and the other the comdirect guys are now in their well deserved weekend. Don't be disappointed if they don't reply before Monday.

Have a great weekend

nmh

Disclaimer: Ich habe leider kein scharfes ß auf meiner Schweizer Tastatur.

SMT_Philipp
ehemaliger Mitarbeiter
1.562 Beiträge

Hello @acmacmacm,

after you succesfully typed in the Bestätigungscode, please press Ja (yes) in your app. 

Being now activated, your photoTAN app is reporting for duty, that's all. 🙂 If you don't have anything to scan for now just close the app. 

Have a nice weekend!

Philipp (going to hibernate mode in 3...2...1... chrrr...)

In der Kürze liegt die Wü

acmacmacm
Autor ★
8 Beiträge

Thanks a lot!!

Does it mean the activation procedure is successful already? If true, that's perfect!

Finally it was done. Thanks again.

Have a nice weekend!

baha
Mentor ★★★
2.682 Beiträge

When you now start the app and it asks you to scan the PhotoTAN, everything is ready. This is just what the app is made for 😉

To test if everything works, you can log on to your account and try to open the message inbox ("PostBox"). The website will then ask you to generate a TAN. Scan the picture with the PhotoTAN app.

Regards

Bastian