Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

in memoriam Terry Jones

nmh
Legende
9.960 Beiträge

In memory of Terry Jones and Graham Chapman by Camley Cartoons.jpg

Disclaimer: Ich habe leider kein scharfes ß auf meiner Schweizer Tastatur.
4 ANTWORTEN

Clubfan
Autor ★★★
71 Beiträge

Das Beste an England ist der Humor. Monty Python ist unerreicht. Leider werden auch sie älter, und Little Britain ist zwar ein Trost, aber eben nicht soo gut wie die Oxbridge Five. Man muß sie einfach lieben.

Pramax
Mentor ★★★
3.471 Beiträge

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This Monty is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-MONTY!!

Please remember Graham Chapman and Spike Milligan!

Gruß, Pramax

Wenn schon Unsinn, dann muss es ein Kaiserschmarrn sein.

Chrissel
Mentor
950 Beiträge

"The funny thing about history is that we imagine that people didn't laugh in the old days, but of course they did, at stupid things."

Terry Jones

Minister: Good morning. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work. (sits at desk) Now then, what was it again?

Mr. Pudey: Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a Government grant to help me develop it.

Minister: I see. May I see your silly walk?

Mr. Pudey: Yes, certainly, yes.

(He gets up and does a few steps, lifting the bottom part of his left leg sharply at every alternate pace. He stops.)

Minister: That's it, is it?

Mr. Pudey: Yes, that's it, yes.

Minister: It's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step.

Mr. Pudey: Yes, but I think that with Government backing I could make it very silly.

Meine Kindheit wäre nicht die selbe gewesen ohne Monty Python. 😃

huhuhu
Legende
7.324 Beiträge

plies wot es dan hir loset

biite of Germanisch schriefing

...nur wegen der blöden Schlange ?