Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Kosteninformation zum Wertpapiergeschäft

Lazyboy
Autor ★
6 Beiträge

Dear all,

after purchasing a few stocks I have received notice of the costs incurred. 
It is not clear to me what "Kosten während der Haltedauer (pro Jahr)" mean. Could you please help me understand? 
What happens if over time I keep buying stocks of the same entity, will these costs be accounted for multiple times or considered only once? 

One more question: what difference is there between buying on LiveTrading and buying at a Börse? 
Specifically what differences are there in terms of price, execution?

Thank you all for your support. 

Best

2 ANTWORTEN

paba
Mentor
884 Beiträge

Hi @Lazyboy,

This information is part of the MiFID II regulations of the European Union. You can find basic information on it here. You should not take too much care on the MiFID II cost information. Often this information is not correct. The only binding cost information you can find is the Preis- und Leistungsverzeichnis (unfortunately it is in German language).

"Kosten während der Haltedauer (pro Jahr)" indicate the cost on the security which appears on an annually repeated basis (but often the indication incorrect). Meanwhile I do not care for MiFID II information at all because of its unreliability.

At LiveTrading you can save the "Börsenzgangsgebühr" which 1.50€ at XETRA and 2.50€ on other German stock exchanges. The price building in LiveTrading is the same as on official stock exchanges or sometimes even better. So I can recommend to LiveTrading if the security is offered there.

Regards paba

Lazyboy
Autor ★
6 Beiträge

@paba Thank you for your feedback. 
I was checking out the Preis- und Leistungsverzeichnis.
I will try the LiveTrading in the future. 

As for the Haltedauer, I think I got it now: it is a kind of an approximation/estimation of what I might have to pay, including also indirect costs, such as those to maintain my securities portfolio active over time. So as you said, I can probably leave them aside.