Hilfe
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vertrauenserosion in Politik und Banken schuf Kryptowährungen?

11 ANTWORTEN

Glücksdrache
Legende
3.624 Beiträge

Hallo @Soret,

dear @Soret,

@Soret  schrieb:

[...]

Englisch:

I have to disagree with you, I live in a country where on a daily basis people are brainwashed by newspapers and television channels that are owned by people affiliated with the ruling party here, I also have wrote my BA thesis about Fake News and Propaganda and their role in society and the importance of the free press as an overseering institution of modern democracies that keep checks and balances in place to make it easier to overseer our governments.

[...]

It is understandable that less than 10% of the totally less than 20 million people on Earth who invested into crpytocurrencies figured out that this is a massive development towards a new era. For ages it was thought that a state can not exist without its most important pillar, the issuance of currency. Every government takes this as a god given right, right now today, to print bajillions of paper money and they literally get away with it.

Vielen Dank für Deinen Beitrag. Die Grundaussage/Hypothese Ihrer Arbeit ist sehr, sehr unverblümt Smiley (traurig)

Thank you for your contribution. The underlying hypothesis of your thesis is very, very upfront. Smiley (traurig)

Die Verwendung des Verbs "brainwashed" (gehirngewaschen) noch bevor Sie mit den Substantiierungen und Beobachtungen begonnen haben ist ein sehr risikobehafteter Ansatz. Das könnte den Professor und/oder den Zweitkorrektor verärgern.

The use of the verb "brainwashed" before you begin your substantiations and your observations is a very risky approach. It could annoy the professor and/or the proofreader.

Nicht etwa weil sie Teil der Mainstream Medien/Kommunikationsindustrie wären, sondern aufgrund der Tatsache, dass es keinerlei sichtbaren Beweis Ihrer Grundaussage gibt, dass die Bevölkerung komplett beeinflusst oder gehirngewaschen wäre

Not because they are part of the mainstream media/communications but due to the fact there is nearly no visible evidence for your hypothesis that the population is completely influenced or brainwashed.

Deshalb gilt: Wenn ich Ihr Mentor, Kommilitone oder eine andere an der Arbeit beteiligte Person wäre, dann würde ich Ihre Idee unterstützen die Kommunikationsaktivitäten und/oder Fake News im Hinblick auf die Migrations-Herausforderungen zu analysieren.

So if I would be your mentor, fellow student or any other involved person I would support your idea to analyze communication and/or fake news in view of the migration challenge.

Aber nicht mit dem Ansatz, dass Geld/Zahlungsmitteläquivalente die (einzige oder Haupt-) Säule der staatlichen Autoritär wären. In westlichen Gesellschaften kann der Regierungswechsel sogar durch einen epischen Wahlkampf erreicht werden.

But not with this approach that the money is the (only or main) pillar of authority. In Western societies the regime change can also be made by an epic campaign trail.

Der 45. Prässident der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika ist das perfekte Beispiel dafür. In einem Zeitraum indem sich Hillary Clinton auf ihre Kampagnen-Maschine verlies und nur die großen Städte und Bundesstaatesn besuchte tourte die Trump Kamoagne durch die kleinen Dörfer in den Bergbaugebieten.

The 45th President of the United States is the perfect example. At a time where Hillary Clinton relied on her campaign machine and only visitied major cities and states the Trump campaign toured through the tiny villages in the rust belt.

Viel Glück

Good luck

Glücksdrache

Pramax
Mentor ★★★
3.468 Beiträge

omg @nmh

It's "Choral Society", my goodster!

Gruß, Pramax

Wenn schon Unsinn, dann muss es ein Kaiserschmarrn sein.