abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Account been cancelled

Billy1234
Autor ★★
11 Beiträge

I am a customer from Hong Kong who using comdirect account for few years already.  I am very shocking  i received a letter that my account will be cancel by the bank from feb 2019. how is it happened ? I need that account for my normal daily expenses and pay my school fee when I live in Germany. I don’t have any reason but just ask me to transfer out the money. It’s very unbelievable.. 

47 ANTWORTEN

Billy1234
Autor ★★
11 Beiträge

@Necoro

I just reply and gave my option from your assumption. But now u said no and leave the discussion... u just like the official answering machine from comdirect.  U stand on comdirect side to give u comments so I am really appreciated that I have a chance to express my feeling. 

nmh
Legende
9.959 Beiträge

Ich werde mich ebenfalls aus dieser fruchtlosen Diskussion zurückziehen. Einige werden allmählich unverschämt.

Nur so viel: Von meinen internen Quellen bei comdirect höre ich, dass es (zum Glück nur wenige) Kunden gibt, die beispielsweise am Telefon häufiger mal "hantig"* gegenüber Mitarbeitern auftreten. Dieses Verhalten kann ebenfalls zu einer Kündigung durch die Bank führen. Ähnlich wie im Privatleben will man auch als Bank nichts mit solchen Zeitgenossen zu tun haben. Für mich ohne weiteres nachvollziehbar. Dass der Grund für die Kündigung in einem solchen Fall nicht kommuniziert wird, ist selbstverständlich.

Schönes Adventswochenende an alle

nmh

_________

*) bitte googeln

Disclaimer: Ich habe leider kein scharfes ß auf meiner Schweizer Tastatur.

Billy1234
Autor ★★
11 Beiträge

Thx for ur opinion too.  I never here give any employee hard feeling and I just here to discuss and fight for my rights. They are also work for the bank and not the one to set up the rules and regulations. So I am here to generate all ur opinions then to consider my next step when deal with them ... don’t forget all their hot lines are super busy and ask me to call later twice and I still didn’t feel dissatisfied. And seems all people here just let the problem exist. Today they cancel my account with no reason.  Tomorrow u may be the next victim.... 

Lilly fee
Autor ★★★
71 Beiträge

So wie nmh sage ich auch:

Das hier ist brotlose Kunst und der Initiator will sich nur auskotzten. 

inliner
Legende
4.665 Beiträge

Wann merkt der Verfasser eigentlich, dass er hier im Forum nur seinen Frust los wird. 

In der Sache bewirkt er gar nichts. 

Glücksdrache
Legende
3.624 Beiträge

Dear @Billy1234,

this forum is great in sharing information, discussing about strategies of wealth creation and transactions on stock markets.

Sometimes we as *customers* can't handle issues especially if the contributor respectively thread opener doesn't give the full set of information.

After lots of discussion and hassle both for customers and the comdirect staff you drop in the maybe essential fact in between. You wrote:

@Billy1234  schrieb:

As a Company serving their customers, we choice ur bank build on the trust and ur reputation. Now comdirect like playing a „music chair“ when the music stop .. u are out!!! For the foreigners have ur bank account. I feel extremely disappointed, also ur service and handling. You are a bank but not just a supermarket. U suddenly cancelled my account after 4 years. If u rejected my application on the first hand. I have nothing to say. Now u make me feel myself like a mafia or some bad people that use ur bank to transfer those black money.... I am not!!! I just a normal people who study in German before and all the transactions just in supermarket, DM , Bahn .. usw..... i think i will report to newspaper/media about ur in-transparent policy that made people so helpless .. 

So it seems that you don't have a residency in Germany at the moment. This is a bit unfair because you have hidden the could be essential factor.

When relocating aways from a country the bank is not obliged any more to conduct business. Especially regarding the right to open a base account.

Therefore it would have been just fair if you have declared in how many countries you have residency and where you have a tax ID.

That said @Billy1234 please read my former contributions again. One I have tagged with "pse check residency".

Best regards

Glücksdrache

Frnk
Experte ★★
380 Beiträge

@Billy1234  schrieb:

Thx for ur opinion too.  I never here give any employee hard feeling and I just here to discuss and fight for my rights. They are also work for the bank and not the one to set up the rules and regulations. So I am here to generate all ur opinions then to consider my next step when deal with them ...

The procedrue is quite clear. Under regulations, banks need a complaints management. When you think the bank treated you unfairly, tell the customer support that you want to escalate the case and that you want to file a formal complaint. The bank will most likely send you a form or an address where you can write down your side of events.

The bank will then look into your case again and come back with an official, binding answer. They probaly won’t disclose the reason why they closed your account, but they will try to explain their decision. 

If you’ve got this and you're still not pleased, you can contact a 3rd party like the Financial Ombudsman. Usually, following the bank’s complaints procedure properly first is necessary to contact the Ombudsman. They only accept cases when you’ve tried all other options. The Ombudsman then will look into your case again to check if the bank followed all regulations and obligations.

But honestly, I don't think it is worth the effort. One simple reason: Vertragsfreiheit. Literally "contractual freedom", and it means that both parties, you and the bank, can cancel the contract any time and without explaining the reasons. 

ma_argentina
Autor ★
6 Beiträge

It is also possible to make legal actions against Comdirect as this is being BANK ABUSE, also called ABUSE OF DOMINANT POSITION. 

Now I want to replicate to this REACTIONARY and RETROGRADE statement that re-appears:

>But honestly, I don't think it is worth the effort. One simple reason: >Vertragsfreiheit. Literally "contractual freedom", and it means that both parties, >you and the bank, can cancel the contract any time and without explaining the >reasons. 

to put the bank and the customers at the same level is at the very least o thinking of the WILD CAPITALISM, allowing the bank to ABUSE the weakness of customers. Let's refer to some brilliant minds who fight against this bank misconduct such as BERNIE SANDERS and MICHAEL MOORE.  A bank suddenly closing the whole banking relationship can cause a serious damage to the life of an individual or samll business

Glücksdrache

Dear @ma_argentina,

sorry to say that your post has an inappropriate tonality. Just let me substantiate:

1.) The thread opener doesn't seem to live in Germany anymore. Therefore he has left the coverage of the legal framework of the then former country of residence.

I am a bit sad that @Billy1234 has given that vital part of the procedure such late.

Now he wants to continue the relationship at a time when e.g. the local tax number and other essentials are not active anymore.

2.) In consequence we are not discussing any more events which may fall under the obligation to enter a contract (like the "Basiskonto" for legal residents in Germany regardless their nationality).

In the market society of the American-Western European type (which I admire) then the freedom of the market participants has priority.

Therefore the bank has the right not to open an account or close it with reasonable advance info to the customer.

3.) There is no need to discuss the different types of society or the framework if the society of the communist type would be better or the free market society is advantageous. Since more than fifty years the voters in Germany have decided for the latter.

4.) In view of that it would be fine if you would rethink your aggressive contribution:

@ma_argentina  schrieb:

It is also possible to make legal actions against Comdirect as this is being BANK ABUSE, also called ABUSE OF DOMINANT POSITION. 

Now I want to replicate to this REACTIONARY and RETROGRADE statement that re-appears:

>But honestly, I don't think it is worth the effort. One simple reason: >Vertragsfreiheit. Literally "contractual freedom", and it means that both parties, >you and the bank, can cancel the contract any time and without explaining the >reasons. 

to put the bank and the customers at the same level is at the very least o thinking of the WILD CAPITALISM, allowing the bank to ABUSE the weakness of customers. Let's refer to some brilliant minds who fight against this bank misconduct such as BERNIE SANDERS and MICHAEL MOORE.  A bank suddenly closing the whole banking relationship can cause a serious damage to the life of an individual or samll business

To summarize it:

The bank hasn't closed an account suddenly. Furthermore it is fully in line with regulation in Germany and many other European countries.

For your understanding:

The problem may begin when trying to allocate even a tiny investment income more than 0,04 Euro which triggers the withholding tax.

I think this topic has been discussed in a very lengthy way and would suggest that only the thread opener @Billy1234 should make amendments if necessary.

Or you @ma_argentina may open a thread in the folder "off-topic" and look who wants to discuss the free market society in detail.

Best regards

Glücksdrache

Frnk
Experte ★★
380 Beiträge

@ma_argentina  schrieb:

[…]

I’m sorry, this is all just theoretical. As long as there aren’t any facts about this individual case disclosed, this is just speculation.

In fact, if a current account is your only current account as a German resident, the customer has the right to demand that the bank keeps it running. Unless the customer violated the terms & conditions, like if one uses a private account for business purposes, or if one did not disclose tax related informations, or if there is the suspicion of money laundering. Just to name a few.

Again, we are all here in no position to come to an informed conclusion. This is all speculation. But there are policies in place to protect customers. The Financial Ombudsman is an independent 3rd party, its free of charge, and private banks have pledged to follow the ruling. But not following the policies put in place to protect consumer rights does not get you anywhere.

I’m out.